« moo | Main | st paul's »

lots of gloves spotted this morning in different places. possibly the first two are a pair:

DSC07414.jpg DSC07415.jpg

glove finger tip (for precision work?):


Brother Edd said:

You can by finger tips of gloves from Farnell or RS. Just to let you know

funkypancake said:

no need to buy them - just harvest them from the street

Brother Edd said:

i have found out that they are called finger cots but i think that they just look like condoms to me. Anyway the link is www.rswww.com and the part number is 241-8403. Just in case you want to buy a box of 100.

Leave a comment