« canal work | Main | Ballerina Surprise »

our friends paul and liz came round for lunch today. we were a little tight for time as jane, esther and kezia are off camping in the Gower for a few days.

I was in charge of barbequeing which was a very bad idea. I didn't put enough charcoal and the heat ran out half way through the cooking. actually, we didn't even get halfway through. I put some more charcoal on and the skewers caught fire and bits of mushroom fell all over the place.

result: much late and burnt food (better than early and raw).

BBQing is a stupid idea anyway. we all understand how ovens and grills work (or at least someone in our house does). idiots shouldn't be left in charge of fire. i proved that :-(

DSC05414.jpg



Google Search

Sidebar last updated

07 Apr 13