« page 72 | Main | coat hangers »

what famous london landmark is this ?


here's another picture:


Kirky3 Author Profile Page said:

I recognise this but I don't know what it's called. (I'm from Melbourne, Australia.) It's the bridge that lots of tourists think is London Bridge but it's not. It looks like two big solid castle towers with two layers of bridge - the bottom part has two leaves that can be raised to let boats through.

rascle Author Profile Page said:

Yep I agree!
It's Tower Bridge: The upper central section hoizontal walkways.

Matts said:

Since you have already put this post in the "tower bridge" category, I think it is the Boston Tramway.

funkypancake Author Profile Page said:

too easy. well done all.

Readers from the eastern side of the world have an advantage as i schedule my posts to go live between 4-5am UK time, meaning most brits and the US are asleep (and canadians)

Leave a comment